Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Someone told me that blogging is therapeutic; I pray that it is. My mind has been racing for the last three months with situations arising one after another. I don’t know who will read this but I thought I would attempt to release some of my frustration. Within the last four months I have lost the woman I love, accepted a promotion on my job, felt the strain of my family relationship, met some interesting new people only to realize that they are simply steps on the ladder and not meant to remain in my life, I have come to grips with my failed relationships and accepted responsibility for my actions; only to have the woman tell me she hates me, and to top it off I found a childhood friend after sixteen years only to realize that I can not have that friend in my life. Now all this is going on while I raise my two children as a single parent. I’m not sure were I’m going with this but I think I will feel better once I get this out. They say that God won’t put anything on you that you can’t handle. I haven’t broke yet but I’m struggling to remain upright. People also say that right before you have a breakthrough things look there darkest. Well things aren’t dark, I’m just not comfortable. I know I’m not the only person who feels like they have almost everything they want. I mean everything except that one thing. My one thing is a wife that is perfect for me, granted I had her and at that time didn’t know how to deal with my flaws, her flaws and her reactions to my issues. The bible says, “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect”. How is this possible? Everyday life stares you in the face, you deal with it go home pick up your bible and read the Word of God, then go back at it and face life again. This cycle never ends and is very tiring. Job had everything, lost it and regained it. I don’t feel like I have lost everything, not even close, but I do feel stripped of some things and I want them back. Well as you probably can tell I’m conflicted I know God loves me and will protect me. But He also promises to bless me beyond my wildest dreams. As I remain obedient to his word and try to live a righteous life. I pray that my struggle will be used to help someone understand that they are not alone. Until next time
Long Live The Kane

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing you release yourself in your blog, it is therapeutic.

    I know that you are weary. And even more so going through so many trials and tribulations all of your life. But you must cling to what you know, no matter how many you go through or how sick and tired you are for going through them.

    It is in these conflicts that we truly find out who God wants us to be. Believe it or not, he is building you up, even though you feel torn down.

    Those trials and tribulations are what make us who we are becoming in Christ and he wants you to see you. To dig deeper, to look further, to be able to shine so brightly. If you didn't go through them, you'd be complaining about your mundane life. We all have to go through them in order to see God's greater good for us in our lives.

    It is a pain and I've always said not walking is so much easier. But we must chose to do what is right or do what is easy. And I know you want to do what is right, no matter how painful it is.

    Trust me, there is a great reward and God wants to give that to you, just let go.. Get out of the boat you are in, {by the way read that book} and water walk...



    I hope that you are able to lay down your confliction and your annoyance at so many trials and tribulations in your life.

    ReplyDelete